2012 couples contest || dfw engagement & wedding photographer

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thank you so much to everyone who's taken the time to vote on yesterdays pictures, it's always so fun to see which picture turns out to be everyones favorite!  And now it's time for part two of the contest :)  Today I've picked my favorite couple shots that I've taken this year aaaand once again you guys get to vote and tell me which one is your favorite!

The rules are the same as yesterday: I choose my favorite couples shots from this year, and post them here on the blog, and also in a Facebook album on my business page.  All you need to do is look through them all and vote for your favorite on Facebook by clicking "Like" underneath the picture you're voting for.  Voting ends December, 20th, at midnight, and the couple with the most "Likes" underneath their photo on Facebook will win a 12x18 print of a picture from their wedding!
Spread the word couples!  Tell all your friends to vote for you, and I'll be announcing the winner Friday, the 21st of December.  Click here to view the facebook album.
Photobucket
Mike & Michelle || click here to vote for their picture on facebook!

Photobucket
Jared & Emily || click here to vote for their picture on facebook!

Photobucket
Clayton & Raegan || click here to vote for their picture on facebook!

Photobucket
Preston & Allison || click here to vote for their picture on facebook!

Photobucket
Brian & Jaymee || click here to vote for their picture on facebook!
Much Love,
Jessica Shae
Pin It

1 comment:

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae