real pictures . of real people {2}

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{If you didn't read this post from last week, then you probably should go read it to better understand why I, a professional photographer, am posting cell phone pictures on my blog}

This picture represents not only another amazing wedding, and another beautiful bride--but a new dear friend. I shot Katie and Elvis's wedding last Saturday in Conway Arkansas, and I flew home that night so happy and so IN LOVE with what I do.


I have alot of amazing-ly beautiful pictures of her from this day, but I like this one because here we aren't just photographer and client . . . we are friends. And that's the kind of relationship I hope to build with each and every person that hires me :)

Much Love.
Jessica Shae
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae