{ My Sarah Friend }

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sarah and I are so very different, I guess that's why we get along so well. They say opposites attract, right? And it seems that applies to more than just falling in love, because that is very true in my friendship with Sarah.

Where I am blunt, Sarah is soft spoken. She has brown straight hair and I have blonde curly hair. I am a total girly-girl with not very much athletic ability in me, and while Sarah is totally drop dead gorgeous pretty much all the time, and very feminine, I have always been a wee bit jealous of her incredible athletic abilities . . . she usually can beat all the boys at whatever sport is currently being played ;)

We do have several things in common though, like our love for the country as opposed to the city, the big families we were blessed to grow up a part of, and most importantly we both love the Lord and are constantly sharpening each other in our walk with Him.

I appreciate your friendship Sarah more than you will ever know, and I loved the time I got to spend with you last month!!!



Check out her amAZing blue eyes, it's rare you see blue eyes and brown hair. So gorgeous my friend . . .







Whoa...turn on the fierce why dontcha ;)





I have never in my life seen such amazing light. We literally ran outside about 20 minutes before the sun was completely gone and the light was this brilliant orange color. Forget "golden hour" it was full out orange!




Country girl through and through. . .


Yeah, she's just that gorg.







Ok, everyone raise your hands who thinks she could be a Liv Tyler look-a-like!
Uhuh....thought so :)


Probably more than anything else, I love making her laugh. Yep, laughing with her is pretty much my favorite ever . . .

Much Love,
Jessica Shae
P.S. While I was in Cali, I got to meet another photog in the area, Lydia, and she offered to do a shoot with Sarah and I. You can check out the awesome pictures she took of us HERE.
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. I loooooove every one of the pics. :) Great job, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing pictures..as always!!! The lighting is...unbelievable!! Awesome Job Jessica :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how all of your photos have the same texture and vibe...so organic and fresh. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, she's pretty much my favorite sister ever! Just as beautiful inside as she is outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those last series of shots are amazing! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY WORD!!!!!! i MISS Sarah....do you have her number or know if shes on FB???? we had sooo many great times together!!! you captured her beautifully! i want a photo shoot with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, you are such a sweetie! You are better than a lot of girls at playing sports. I love the pics hon...well...not so much the super close-up face :P But you truly are amazing at what you do! lots of love. Miss you :(

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae