coming up... || dallas, tx engagement & wedding photographer

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Working on lots of pretty new things round the clock over here this week (seriously I am--I was up until almost midnight last night working) to share with y'all.  I seriously am so excited about all of them that I can hardly stand it.  I have several different projects and ideas that I've been working on for months and they all just happen to be coming to fruition within a matter of days!  So this week I'm pulling overtime to meet self imposed deadlines, and neeext week you can start looking for some pretty little changes around the blog here, a giveaway, aaaaand 2012 internship news!  Woohoo--seriously so much happiness is about to happen :)

A little bit of senior gorgeousness that I've been working on.

Much Love,
Jessica Shae
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Love the creativity rushes where you just can't possible stop and go to bed - the best, isn't it!?! :) The photo is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what else to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I can't wait to see that shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo and am preeetty excited for next week to roll around, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for next week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, lovely shot, and I can't wait for all the excitement you have coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited! and this photo is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAN'T WAIT for the changes coming :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. so excited for all the up coming!!!!!

    Picture: beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay so excited!!! Your pictures are so stunning and enjoyable to look at, I'm jealous!! Do you use lightroom, photoshop??

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae