Mike & Michelle: married love || mckinney, tx engagement & wedding photographer

Thursday, February 16, 2012



Last week Mike & Michelle were the fabulous couple that jumped in last minute to help me with a secret project I'm working on ;)  (cue the drama..)  It's a long story (and I would have to reveal details about the secret to explain it all) but it wasn't until about 10AM Friday morning that I even realized I needed a couple to model for me so I sent out txts to several people and posted on FB about it...and within an hour a photographer friend of mine had sent me Michelle's number and we had it all set up!

They were darlings to work with, and I had to post just a few of my favorites.

















p.s. the secret project?  oh man...I really can't wait to share it with you ;)

Much Love.
Jessica Shae
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. stink! such a great looking couple! these are lovely jess. the fourth up from the bottom is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! Can't wait to see the project! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo good! YES YES YES. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Can't wait to find out what the secret project is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! It's lovely to see some married love for a change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my fingers are still numb...wonder what that secret project could be [cough];) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love them SO much :)

    ~sillajophotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae