Bryan & Tara: wedding {lone oak winery, burleson TX wedding photographer}

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I've had fun these past few weeks going back through some of the wedding's that I second shot in 2010 and this down time in-between my wedding's is a fun excuse to blog a few of my favorites.

I shot Bryan and Tara's wedding last Fall with one of Fairy Tale Photography's lead shooters, Phillip Glickman. It was the most gorgeous Autumn wedding I have ever shot, everything seemed to work together to make it perfect. It was the perfect weather, perfect lighting, amazing venue, and a very happy in love couple...I really couldn't get enough of it. And I kind of had a hard time narrowing down my favorites, so I'm posting alot.

Bryan and Tara's day was exquisitely beautiful...I'm so glad I was able to help document it!





































love love these, isn't she stunning?








Hands down, favorite part of every wedding ceremony I shoot, getting to see the grooms face when he firsts sees his bride. It's always always so heartbreakingly cute ;)














The venue was gooorgeous.











I've wanted to shoot at a winery for a looong time, and I finally got my wish!























details details...





first dance cuteness ;)


second favorite part of most weddings?? Father daughter dance.





I love watching kids on the dance floor...they always have the best moves ;)


buuuut then again, so do the big kids ;)


















Much Love.
Jessica Shae
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Beeeeauuutiful!! I think I'd like to get married in the fall at a vineyard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those FLOWERS!! They're so unique and awesome!!! The soft purple is so lovely. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME. Everything about it - the light is GORGEOUS and I love that purple.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae