She is {my} Mother

Sunday, May 9, 2010

"*Her willingness to carry life is the revenge, the antidote, the great rebuttal of every murder, every abortion, and every genocide. She sustains humanity. Deep inside of her, life grows. She is death's opposition.

She has pushed back the hand of darkness today. She has caused there to be a weakening tremor among the ranks of those set on earth's destruction. Today a vibration that calls angels to attention echoed throughout time. Her laughter threatened hell today.

She dined with the greats of God's army. She made their meals, and tied their shoes. Today, she walked with greatness, and when they were tired she carried them. She has poured herself out for the cause today.

She births the freedom fighters. In the great war, she is a leader of underground resistance. She smiles at the disguise of her troops, surrounded by a host of warriors, destiny swirling, invisible yet tangible, and the anointing to alter history. Their footsteps marking land for conquest, they move undetected through the common places.

Today she was the barrier between evil and innocence. She was the gate keeper, watching over the hope of mankind, and no intruder trespassed. There is not an hour of day or night when she turns from her post. The fierceness of her love is unmatched on earth.

And because she smiled instead of frowned the world will know the power of grace. Hope has feet, and it will run to the corners of earth, because she stood up against destruction.

She is a woman. She is a mother. She is the keeper and sustainer of life here on earth. Heaven stands in honor of her mission. No one else can carry her call. She is the daughter of Eve. Eve has been redeemed. She is the opposition of death.
She is a *Mother."

(Written by Christianna Reed Maas, 2010 *with a few adaptions made by me to help it better fit the day ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I was asked the other day who (out of all the amazing people in this world) my hero was. And without thinking for longer than two seconds I knew the answer. My mom. And I'm completely serious about that. My mom is more important than any Olympian, President or Queen, Best-selling author, or Oscar winning actress. She has loved me more, prayed for me harder, cried more tears, laughed with me more, and cheered for me harder than any other person on this planet I think. And the impact that her devotion to being the very best mom she can be to me has had on my life is unquantifiable. And I will probably never fully realize the whole of it. But for now, with the little bit of understanding I do have, I want to thank you mom.
I love you with my whole heart.

Much Love.
Jessica Shae
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae