12 Days of Denver

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So, for those of you who don't follow me on Twitter, and haven't joined my Facebook page (both of which I highly recommend you do. It's the best way to keep up with new blog posts-be the first to hear about deals I'm offering-and find out when I will be near you!) you might not be aware of some very very exciting news. Well, exciting for me anyways ;)

I'm in Denver again!

After a very eaaarrrlly wake-up call yesterday morning (think 4 AM) I boarded a plane headed to the promise land--I mean Denver ;) When I arrived I was greeted by snowy 12 degree weather that made my heart go pitter patter with happiness. I am here because I have 8 shoots booked over the 12 days. I am SUPER excited about each one, because I am going to be working with some awesome people while I'm here (when do I NOT get to work with super awesome people...???) and these pictures will be amazing. Just sayin... So who cares that by the end of my time here my fingers will be frostbitten and my nose a permanent red color? I am ready for all the fun we will have on these shoots!

And as if the amazing weather, and all this picture taking wasn't enough to make me wanna dance all over the place, I am getting to be here with some of my favorit-est people. You remember Krista from the Senior pictures I did for her when I was in Denver last time. I am staying with her again and we are already having side-splitting awesome-ly hilarious times :)

So I post this as a warning to you all dear blog readers. There will be so much fun-happiness-Christmas cheer-gorgeousness-and crazy cool pictures on the blog over the next few weeks you may not be able to hand it all.



I was playing around with rain-on-the-windshield bokeh shots the other night and I thought I would share one with you. I LOVE bokeh so so much, and I can't wait to get some awesome Christmas light bokeh going on in some of my pictures...that's the best!

Much Love,
Jessica Shae

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Ah so exciting! You to take pictures with SNOW!! Ah they will be gorgeous for sure! Rock it out girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, aren't you so glad you know who I am now?? Yeah..sry, I was kinda acting like a freak....I'm really good at that.
    I bet you are having a blast with Krista, she's sooo much fun! And Nellie is so ADORABLE!! But I suppose you already know that... lol.
    That was very creative to take pictures of rain on the windshield! I don't really have a creative mind, so I don't think of things like that. Of corse, i don't have a camera either, so maybe if i had a camera I WOULD think of things like that, who knows? lol
    Well, that's all I have to say, except for the fact that i <3 ur blog! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you're in for some frigid weather, that's for sure! It's gonna be pretty cold here. Especially for a Texan... but anyway. Hope you have an awesome time here! Keep your blog updated! :D

    Sarah M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you should hop over a little farther West, and enjoy snow Northern California style...without the extremely low temperatures. I can't wait to see you in just a little bit of a long time away. But I'm going to send you your present in time for Christmas instead of waiting. Love you tons <3

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae