I heart faces {sun flair}

Monday, November 23, 2009

This week I Heart Faces is asking for pictures with sun flair in it. I am a huge love of flair, and while I can't always get it to do what I want it to...when I get it in one of my pictures, there is this feeling of
"yessssss"
that always comes with it ;)

I love this picture, it is still one of my favorites ever, and was taken during one of my favorite shoots ever. Joe and Janette to this day are the cutest couple I have ever shot. I love the warm fuzzy light that is enveloping them, and the way you can almost feel the love they have for each other just looking at the picture.




Much Love,
Jessica Shae
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Just browsing the i{heart}faces entries at random and landed here.
    LOVE it!
    Obviously a busy and cluttered environment. Yet, with your choice for flair, you've managed to complete isolate the couple for a personal moment. My focus is 100% on the couple.
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love this one! I bet you'll get picked :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek I love this shot! What a cute couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet shot - perfect sun flare! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shot. I'm gonna join now thanks to you :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely entry!!! Such an awesome flare shot - you are so talented!! :) I can't ever seem to get it right.. one of these days!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae