Around the world . . .

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

O my word. . .I cannot believe that it has been a week and a half since I last posted, unforgivable! But if this is any excuse, I have been busy having the time of my life traveling, seeing friends, and doing photoshoots. Pretty much my 3 most favorite things ever, and when you wrap them all up into one package my heart does flip-flops I get so excited.

So, in order to appease you who are so faithful to check and see if I have posted anything new, I will give you all a quick update on my "doings".

I have been to Denver, LA, and am now just outside of Sacramento in Grass Valley, CA, with one of my best friends. I have done 3 senior shoots and one anniversary shoot. I still have a two couple shoots, one sisters shoot, and two more senior shoots. And all of that will happen in like the next 11 days. Soooo, as you can see, I have been rather busy lately :) Not to mention all the sightseeing and other fun stuff I am trying to cram in wherever I can. I went to Knotts Berry Farm on Saturday with friends, I have a two day trip to San Fran planned this weekend, and who know's what else!

But I did want y'all to get to see some of the fun stuff I have been doing, and some of the amazing people I have been doing portraits for lately.

Oh. My. Word. peeeeoooppllle.

You will just never believe all the amazingly talented, funny, and gorgeous people I have been working with. Seriously. It's like I didn't even have to try and get the amazing shots....they just did them automatically!

So, without further ado, here are a few glimpses into what I've been up to the last week and a half.



So, I have been working on my self portrait skills I am so so terrible at them. . .but this is one of the best ones yet :)
Photobucket

Krista was one of my Denver friends that I went to see, we had an absolute blast. Crazy pictures and all!
Photobucket


Photobucket

My first time to Knotts Berry Farm. SO SO much fun!
Photobucket

Aaaaand, here are samples of the rockin' awesome models I have been working with.
Photobucket

Seeeriously. See what I mean!?!?
Photobucket

And now I'm off to another shoot . . . wish me luck! ;)
Much Love,
Jessica Shae
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. it's been too long ;D these are wonderful as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh la la!!! An update!!! YAY!!! Looks great my dear and as always awesome job I can not wait to see more and I can't wait to catch up and see how you are!! I love you to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to hear you've been having an amazing time, and also happy to hear that you've been so busy with work! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! You are just having too much fun!! :) I love the pics, keep posting!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Another post!

    Can't wait for more pics...

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I have been blog "stalking" for awhile now but I have never commented. Just wanted to say that I love your work. LOL Also, you are only like less than 30 min away from where I live. hehe. Have fun with your friends and I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh these are great! I can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so awesome that you get to travel ,see friends, and have photo shoots! Those are awesomely awesome things to be busy with :) Hope you have an amazing rest of the month with all of your business! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excited to SEE what your tour held! Beauty, it sounds like. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae