Aspire: interview || dallas, tx engagement & wedding photographer

Wednesday, November 16, 2011


As Thanksgiving looms ever closer (and Christmas only 31 days after!) I'm getting ready to shoot my last wedding of the year this weekend and trying to wrap up editing and a million other little details so I can enjoy the holidays :)  I have so much loveliness to share with you all, several weddings and portrait sessions but you'll have to bear with me because blogging will be a bit slower over the next few weeks.

But in the meantime, I was featured by the sweet Hannah over at Aspire today, and I'm just so honored by her taking the time to do that!  I shared a little bit about myself and (and my boy--I'm sorry, I just can't help myself) and talk about how I got to where I am now in my photography business.

You can read it here, but seriously, if you haven't already been reading Hannah's blog definitely plan on adding her to your google reader.  She has amazing talent for design, photography, and writing.  Go follow her blog and leave her some comment love :)



Much Love.
Jessica Shae
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Of course I follow Hannah, and I loved reading your interview. You and your photography (and your hair) are just spectacular. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica,
    I made my way over from here from Hannah's blog, and absolutely love your photography!
    Anyway, just wanted to let you know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S -- Your header is the coolest! And I love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey!
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it makes my day everytime! :)

Jessica Shae